Our Returns PolicyWe understand that buying items online can be tricky as you've never felt the product or for clothing tried it on (and sizes between brands can vary significantly!). That's why we have a lenient returns policy that allows you to exchange or get a credit* for any products that you're not happy with.
I've ordered the wrong size/colour or changed my mind - how can I exchange it?
All the necessary information to return an item is located on the back of your enclosed delivery invoice, as follows:
1. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org advising your full name, invoice number and which item(s) you wish to return. We will email you back with a Returns Authorisation (RA) number.
2. After you receive this RA number, return your package within 7 days to the below address.
KID REPUBLIC RETURNS
138 Ward Street
Phone 07 8344 325
3. If you wish to receive a store credit you don’t need to do anything further. If you would like to
exchange for another item, please order the item(s) via our website, which will reserve the
exchange item so it isn’t bought by another customer. At the payment option, select ‘Internet Banking’
and note ‘exchange’ in the comments section.
4. On receipt of your returned item(s), we will either:
a) e-mail you a credit note, which can be redeemed online
or in store; or
b) if you are exchanging, use the value of the
returned item against your order and we will advise you of any difference owed,
or issue you a credit note for the difference.
Is at the customers own expense. The safe, undamaged return of products is the customers responsibility and we recommend tracking your returned products, as Kid Republic is not responsible for missing/damaged deliveries.
If you are returning an item for exchange, you may be required to pay any applicable freight costs for the outgoing exchanged item.
Can I return or exchange items that I buy online at one of the physical Kid Republic retail stores?
Yes. You can return for a credit or exchange*
an item that you have bought online store at our physical retail stores, provided the item has not been worn, is unlaundered, in a saleable condition and packaging is undamaged & you have the tags. You must present your proof of purchase, and return the item(s) within 14 Days of delivery for non-sale items and within 7 days for sale items.
* Exclusions - Please note due to hygiene reasons, breast pumps & accessories, breast pads, underwear, swimwear, jewellery and hair accessories are not returnable. Clearance items, furniture and specially ordered items are also not returnable.
My purchase is faulty, how can I sort it?
Our Quality Control team inspect every delivery into Kid Republic to ensure that the products you receive meet our high quality standards. However, if you do receive a product that is faulty, please contact our dispatch team at email@example.com or by phone on 0800 222 972 to arrange return delivery and a repair, exchange or refund (at Kid Republic's discretion). You may also take the product into any of our retail stores. Kid Republic is committed to meeting its responsibilities under the Consumers Guarantees Act.